$5-10 per session / 8 seats per group / ongoing / open to anyone who is at least 18 years old / can join anytime a seat is available
- Gain insight about the origins of problems
- Talk honestly about emotions
- Identify patterns in thinking, feeling, and behaving
- Improve interpersonal difficulties and social isolation
- Use relationships to solve problems and learn from others
- Give and receive social feedback
- Improve communication skills
- Try new behaviors and ways of interacting
- Safe and supportive social environment
Your choice of day and time: Tuesdays 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. or Wednesdays 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
$5-10 per session / 8 seats per group / 10 group sessions / open to anyone with anxiety-related concerns who is at least 18 years old / can join prior to the group start date if a seat is available
- Learn about the causes and consequences of anxiety and stress
- Understand connections between thoughts, feelings and behaviors
- Learn coping skills to overcome anxiety and stress
- Face fears in a supportive environment
- Challenge negative thought patterns
- Practice coping skills
Day and time: Mondays 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. starting June 5, 2017 and ending Monday, August 21st
Click here to learn more about group therapy for anxiety or download a flyer: Anxiety Group Flyer.
To join, request Group Meetings when you complete your application - click here to apply for services.